So my search has begun. So my search goes on. So I wonder, so I wait.
And yet, we have to believe that God has a purpose for our lives. We are not random substances placed on this earth, trying to figure out why we are here. We have a purpose. Our purpose is to love God and love neighbor. Everything else comes out of that. And yet, we have different abilities that will ultimately place us in a vocation of God's discernment. But the process to get there is far too hard, too exhausting, but I believe that each of us have been called to be whatever it is that God wants us to be far before we had even been conceived.
Trusting this truth is far more difficult.
May God show each of us where we are called. May we find God's purpose for us, and may we be called to the vocation that God prepared for us before we were even born.
No comments:
Post a Comment