Sunday, February 13, 2011

Calling God for a Placement

Today I had my second interview. This time simply over a tele-conference, which had a much different feel. It was far more personal than the first, which was over skype, and it felt more like community. Which begs the question as to how to discern this call business, where on the one hand I want a job, but on the other God has known where we would go after seminary all along. We are simply waiting to find out where that is and where we will become a part of the missio Dei that is God working in the world.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the first two interviews to give their results, but in the meantime I wait and pray. I have no inkling as to where God is calling us, but I know we will prosper there. So until I find where that is and God makes it clear to us where we are going, I wait in anticipation on my knees in prayer to the All Mighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment